August 29, 2010 § 1 Comment
1. “Vej” means street. So telling someone you live on “something that starts with a B and ends with Vej” is very uninformative.
2. Even if it sounds like a lot of money, 1200 KR spends just like $200.
3. There is no such thing as peanut butter in Europe, apparently.
4. You have to pay for bags, and you bag your purchases yourself.
5. Bus stops can be on both sides of the street. If you’re on the wrong side, the bus will drive right past you.
6. There’s no problem that can’t be solved by a friendly stranger or two.